As an independent retailer, we have access to multiple brands, which allows us to meet the needs of our customers. We feature the Benjamin Moore product line which uses only the highest quality ingredients and production methods that produces a paint like no other.
However, as we all know, one size does not fit all. So being an independent retailer allows us access to multiple brands that can meet that specific need of yours.
Featured Interior Paints
Aura Interior Paint:
- The ultimate paint for brilliant, rich, and everlasting color.
- Proprietary Color Lock technology for richer colors that true over time.
- Extreme hide for fewer coats.
- Levels to an ultra-smooth finish
- Zero-VOC, low-odor
Regal Select Interior Paint:
- Trust by professional painters for more than 50 years.
- Excellent hide and coverage for a perfectly uniform finish.
- Stain release technology allows for easy cleaning.
- Excellent flow and leveling for outstanding surface smoothness.
- Zero-VOC, low-odor
ben Interior Paint:
- The user-friendly paint is easy to apply.
- Formulated to minimize spatter.
- Great touch-up.
- Delivers a smooth, durable finish.
- Zero-VOC, low odor.
Advance Interior Paint:
- Waterborne alkyd paint is designed with professional painters in mind. -Produces a durable, furniture-quality finish.
- 100% water-dispersible alkyd resin, remains low-VOC.
- Flows and level like traditional alkyd.
- Soap and Water Clean-up
Featured Stain Lines
General Finishes Stain:
Gel Stain from General Finishes is home of the popular Java Gel Stain featured across the nation’s social media for upcycling furniture and cabinets. Gel wood stains are heavy-bodied and do not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-based wipe-on stains do, providing the deepest, richest colors of any oil-based stain available.
General Finishes Water-Based Stains have superior qualities over oil-based stains. Their high-quality pigments produce rich, dark, uniform colors on
hard-to-stain woods like maple and pine. Low odor, low
VOC, water cleanup, and non-combustible. Looking for a “green” environment-friendly finish? These stains are now formulated with more than 50% RENEWABLE RESOURCES formulated from sustainable materials that decrease the carbon footprint. Brush or spray.
Arm-R-Seal Oil-Based Topcoats are made with the highest-quality urethane resin, making them extremely durable and long-lasting. Formulated to be wiped on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush, this ambering finish penetrates to provide deep-down protection for that “natural” look. Need some inspiration?
Gel Satin Topcoat has been a long-time favorite finish of woodworkers, with a heavy-duty oil-and-urethane base that produces a beautiful, hand-rubbed look. Gel Satin Topcoat has a thick consistency, so there are no drips or runs. Need some oil-based finishes inspiration?
ZAR® Interior Oil Base Stain wipes on as easily as furniture polish to stain and seal in one quick, easy application. Formulated with “controlled penetration” for uniform color without unsightly streaks or lap marks, it can be used on previously painted or varnished surfaces—without stripping—to achieve a gorgeous effect. Boone Paint store can also custom match colors to me your project’s needs.
Old Masters is recognized for its comprehensive wood. They support wood finishing products for the woodworking enthusiast and professional and believe in quality that lasts, attention to detail, integrity, and enduring craftsmanship.