As an independent retailer we have access to multiple brands, which allows to meet the needs of our customers. We feature the Benjamin Moore product line, because there indeed is no Paint like Benjamin Moore. Only the highest quality ingredients and production methods are used to produce a “Paint like no other”. However as we all know One Size does not fit all. So, being independent retailer allows us access to multiple brands that can meet that special need of yours.
Featured Exterior Paint
More durable and longer-lasting than ever before, ultra-premium AURA® Exterior paint transforms homes like no other exterior paint.
- Super adhesion for difficult surfaces.
- Excellent flow and leveling for easy application.
- Mildew and fade-resistant.
- Excellent flow and leveling for outstanding surface smoothness.
Element Guard™ performs in any weather and is specially formulated to tackle one of the most difficult paint environments: high moisture. This premium product can be applied as soon as 90 minutes before rainfall and temperates to 35º F.
Featured Exterior Stains
CUTEK® Extreme penetrates deeply into wood to control moisture, and minimize warping, cupping and splitting. Protecting from the inside out.
CUTEK® Extreme will not flake or peel and maintenance is fast and simple – no need to sand or strip.
ProLuxe Log & Siding Wood Finish is a high performance, translucent satin finish for exterior vertical surfaces. This formulation offers optimum protection and a premium look in just two coats.
ZAR® Platinum Pro Translucent Urethane Finish is a specially blended finish (Aliphatic Urethane with an acrylic) designed for high-performance protection with outstanding color retention. Excellent resistance to corrosion and weathering. Generates a strong adhesive bond and a lustrous finish in one coat on vertical, non-porous, primed substrates.
ARBORCOAT® Exterior Solid Stain
This premium quality product masks the grain of the wood without obscuring its texture. It has been formulated to protect and beautify all types of wood decks including cedar, redwood, and pressure treated lumber. It features easy application, a highly durable matte finish, fast dry, water cleanup, and excellent color retention. It is also a great product for coating older weathered Composite decks.
Messmer’s UV Plus is an oil based penetrating wood finish suitable for decks, log homes, wood siding, fencing and other exterior wood surfaces. U.V. Plus protects wood while maintaining a natural appearance.
- A traditional oil compliant everywhere – not a modified oil; no water
- Formulated for all climates in all states
- Can be applied to wood with up to 20% moisture
- Conditions and rejuvenates wood
- Formulated for single coat application
- No peeling, cracking, flashing, or sticky shiners
- No stripping, sanding, or media blasting on maintenance coats
- Can be exposed to rain one hour after full absorption into the wood
- Able to walk on wet stain during application without having to back brush